Take the opportunity to work towards making the world a little bit healthier, safer and more fulfilling with an exciting job at Olympus.Job search
Working at Olympus
With innovative medical technology, digital cameras, as well as solutions for science and industry, Olympus is a leading international producer of optical and digital precision technologies. Our declared passion is to use our prize-winning high-tech products to make life healthier, safer, and more fulfilling for people around the world. The Group's head office is in Tokyo, and the headquarters for the region of Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) is based in Hamburg. In Europe alone, Olympus has a presence in about thirty countries.
Our Benefits for Employees
Performance-related pay is a matter of course for us, as are comprehensive social benefits such as private medical care, regular health care campaigns, private accident insurance, glass refund and a multi-cafeteria package.
Grow with Olympus
Constant growth is important to us – not only in terms of our company, but also for your development. This is because we know that Olympus will only be successful if our employees are successful too. We want you to grow with us and provide you with room for ideas, give you responsibility from an early stage, and help you to expand your personal skills and professional knowledge in a systematic manner. OBSE has its own learning projects dedicated to various development areas:
- Future Leaders Academy – focused on developing leadership competences
- Olympus Beautiful Minds Academy - launched to improve technical skills including Excel, VBA, SQL and BI tools.
- Career Path Program – promotes professional development within the company structures.
- Internal Mobility Program – enables the employees to build their career internally across all functions.
- Internal Training Portfolio – gives the opportunity to share knowledge among the employees.
Work in a unique corporate culture
Our fair, sincere, and performance-driven culture is also reflected in Olympus Core Values. As an integral part of our corporate philosophy, they are actively embodied by our employees.
Our culture is underpinned by five Core Values:
- Integrity: We are trustworthy and act in good faith
- Empathy: We care about all of our stakeholders
- Long-Term View: We look beyond the present to deliver future value
- Agility: We challenge the status quo with open minds, focus, and speed
- Unity: We are strongest when we work together as a team
The Core Values unite us as a Global Company, equip us to achieve our long-term business goals, provide orientation and aim at our priorities and finally reinforce our unique company profile and our external impact.
As Individuals The Core Values enable us to base decisions on the same set of values, give guidance in a constantly changing environment and act as an essential source for role modelling, mentoring and feedback and selecting as well as onboarding new employees.